Attorney Lisa Derr brings a degree in psychology and years of dealing with conflict resolution to her corporate and public training seminars. Using her experience in family law and mediation, Lisa can help to improve the quality of your work environment by teaching you and your employees to work through complex problems and issues and rebuild trust to create a more productive work environment as well as methods for managing frustrated clients or customers.
Her work has helped companies, organizations, human resource departments and numerous state and county departments.
- Workplace Conflict – Dealing with Difficult People
- How to Build or Rebuild Trust in the Workplace
- Workplace Mediation for Conflicts that Need to be Immediately Resolved
- Dealing With Grief and Loss
- Domestic Violence Training
- Discussing Money Without a Fight
- Training Customized to Your Specific Needs
- Higher employee engagement
- Improved employee morale
- Increased productivity
- Reduced Turnover
- Reduced Absenteeism